75W-85 Gear Oil - Easy Shift
Full synthetic gear oil, with superior high temperature stability when compared to conventional mineral gear oils.
Product Code: 88845H
HO-CL Oils Easy Shift 75W-85 Gear Oil is extreme pressure API GL-4 fully synthetic gear oil, with superior high temperature stability when compared to conventional mineral gear oils. Formulated for use in transaxle applications with combined manual gearbox and differential were excellent synchroniser is required.
- Proven synchroniser performance – makes gear shifting easier and transmission operation quieter
- Excellent wear reduction and good friction behaviour – low wear and extended gear life
- Better low temperature performance – very fluid at low temperatures, easier cold starting and gear shifting.
- High viscosity index for better performance at high operating temperature – Excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Good corrosion protection and rust prevention – Delivers longer component life
HO-CL Oils Easy Shift 75W-85 Gear Oil is formulated using Hydro – Syn® Synthetic base oil with superior additive packages to enhance wear protection, corrosion protection, seal compatibility and low temperature characteristics. The optimized formulation has optimum oxidation and thermal stability to ensure fluid durability and performance during its life time.
The Premium Hydrocracked Synthetic base oil used have a High Viscosity Index (VHVI) that have advantages of low volatility for better oil consumption, low wax content for improved low temperature fluidity, high saturates level for excellent thermal and oxidation stability, and low sulphur and aromatic compounds that are deliver better environment outcomes.
Formulated mainly for manual transmission and transaxle application where API GL-4 is recommended. It is intended for use in axles with spiral bevel gears under moderate to severe speed and load conditions. It can also be used for axles with hypoid gears under moderate speeds and load conditions. HO-CL Oils Easy Shift 75W-85 Gear Oil may be used in passenger cars and light Commercial transmission and transaxle application where API GL-3,4 or 5 and SAE 75W-85 or 80 viscosity is specified.
SAE Grade 75W-85
< Gear Oil
<< Product Categories