85W-140 Gear Oil
Extreme Pressure GL5
Designed for use in limited slip (or spin resistant) rear axles, differentials, gear boxes and steering gears requiring a hypoid or extreme pressure lubricant.
Product Code: 88844H
HO-CL Extreme Pressure Gear Oil GL5 85W-140 premium extreme pressure differential gear oils meeting the requirements of API GL-5, Designed for use in limited slip (or spin resistant) rear axles, differentials, gear boxes and steering gears requiring a hypoid or extreme pressure lubricant.
HO-CL Oils Extreme Pressure Gear Oil GL5 85W-140 is formulated utilising an exclusive blend of high viscosity, shear stable Pure Hydro – Syn® synthetic base oils and high-performance additives delivering;
- Excellent high temperature stability to withstand extreme operating temperature
- Excellent low temperature fluidity
- Fortified using extreme pressure additive technology to provide increased protection by reducing wear between gear teeth during high load and shock loading operating conditions
- Contains special anti-wear, Extreme Pressure and Lubricity Additives
- Controls heat from frictional and load forces
Passenger cars, high performance race cars, light commercials, 4WDs, light commercial vehicles, SUV and on- and off- highway truck and construction equipment.
Axles, final drives and conventional differentials where API GL-5 is recommended Hypoid gears that experience high load and shock loading where lubricant film strength is crucial, such as in most rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Gears that experience high speed and/or low speed and high torque conditions
Final drives used in heavy trucks, construction and farm equipment that require speed reduction and torque increase for heavy duty application
API Service Classification: GL5
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J306b Classification, 85W/140
< Gear Oil
<< Product Categories